This document was created using a template from Docular (https://docular.net).
In this policy we set out details of the delivery methods, periods and charges that apply to orders for our products made through our website.
This policy is a legally binding document, and this policy shall form part of the contract of sale between you and us made under our terms and conditions of sale.
We offer free standard delivery to all UK addresses on all orders over GBP 20 (including VAT).
All other orders will be subject to delivery charges as detailed in Section 6.
We will usually be able to deliver to the following countries and territories: England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Delivery methods and periods
The methods that we use to deliver our products, and the time periods within which delivery is usually completed, are as follows:
- if your delivery address is in the United Kingdom, you will be able to select UK standard delivery (Royal Mail Second Class), and the typical period for delivery of products by this method is five working days;
- if your delivery address is in the United Kingdom, you will be able to select UK express delivery (Royal Mail Special Delivery), and the typical period for delivery of products by this method is one working day. Please see www.royalmail.com/personal/uk-delivery/special-delivery for delivery restrictions in particular areas;
- if your delivery address is in the Republic of Ireland, you will be able to select RoI standard delivery (Royal Mail Standard International), and the typical period for delivery of products by this method is seven working days.
If you place your order by 12pm GMT/BST on a working day, these time periods run from the close of business on that day; if you place your order after 12pm GMT/BST on a working day, or on a non-working day, these time periods run from the close of business on the next following working day.
The delivery periods set out in this Section 5 are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the stated period.
We may conduct fraud screening checks before dispatching the product, and these checks may delay your delivery. If the delivery is likely to be delayed as a result of fraud screening checks, we will notify you.
Delivery charges will be calculated by our website and automatically applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select and the location of the delivery address.
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- in respect of UK standard delivery, delivery charges will be GBP 1 (including VAT);
- in respect of UK express delivery, delivery charges will be GBP 6.45 (including VAT);
- in respect of RoI standard delivery, delivery charges will be GBP 2.60 (including VAT).
Delivery tracking is available in respect of UK express delivery.
To track your delivery, enter your tracking number (which is provided in your shipping confirmation email) into our delivery service provider's website here: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item.
Receipt and signature
All UK express deliveries must be received in person at the delivery address, and a signature must be provided.
If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us using the contact details that we publish on our website or otherwise notify to you.
If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault, and you do not collect your products from our delivery service provider within the relevant time limit, we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products; however, we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery (even where the initial delivery was free of charge).
An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
- you provided the wrong address for delivery;
- there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided;
- the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible;
- the address for delivery cannot safely be accessed;
- if in-person receipt is not required, there is no easy and secure means of leaving the products at the address for delivery and there is no person available to accept delivery; or
- if in-person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature.